Friday, June 4, 2010

Orientation Time...well almost! :]

So...this afternoon my mom and I drove to Fishkill, NY for my Regional orientation! I'm very excited! I can't believe that I won't be able to actually see my house until 7 weeks from now! I won't be able to see my cute little cats!....but  I know that this is a once in a lifetime experience, and I'm SO ready!  I can't wait to get to Tokyo and see the wonders of the Japanese society!  And once I get to Ishigaki I"ll be able to see the beauty of the Okinawa Islands!  & I'm so excited to meet my host family!!! I got more information!
Dad - Doctor
Mom- housewife
Host Sisters - Yumi and Aimi
Host brother - I haven't gotten information about his name :(
Host pet - Happy (the dog)

I apologize if some of the information is repetitive haha. I'm currently watching a crazy special on ABC.  I'm getting creeped out..haha xD  Well, that's all I have to say for now! I'll update more later after my PDO!  I'm REALLY excited to meet people going through the same situation I'm going through!  :] haha, well now I'm really done!  Peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyy I think you're cute.

-Internet creeper

Eem said...

0_0

Jordan said...

hey it's jordan!!!! I like your blog layout =)

to the post above....what a creeper.

Unknown said...

EMILY I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM CREEPERS!!!!! DUDE YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER OR YOU'LL BE THE KOI'S NEXT BREAKFAST AND THAT'S NOT A THREAT BUT A PROMISE!!!!
On a better note Em, I hope you had a really awesome time at orientation and met a lot of new people. I love your host sisters' names. Think they would let me borrow one??? I think it would be pretty cool to have a Japanese name for a day.
And today I was waiting outside the bus circle for you after school and I'm like "Where the hell is she????" and then I realized....
Not the best realization I've ever had.
Mr. B talked to us about the final today. Lucky for you if you decided not to take it (did you exempt?????) because he told us it's super hard. I'm going to curl up and dieeeee Emmy!!!!!!
Anyway, I can't wait until you get to Japan. You're in Cali now, right? Is it warm there? Did you see a sea lion??? Did it eat you :o Just kidding. Miss you sososososososooooo much!!!!! <3

Post a Comment