Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ishigaki, Okinawa here I come!!!! :D

Last night it seemed like EVERYBODY was getting their host family information and I was repeatedly refreshing my e-mail to see if anything came up about my host family,but there was nothing.  I went to bed.  I woke up and whadduh know but I turned on my phone and facebook said "friend request from Yumi Kidokoro" I was like who's this? and then it hit me! Maybe she was a part of my host family! I accepted her request and YES! I have a host sister named Yumi! :D and I'll be staying in Ishigaki, Okinawa! :D :D I'm SO EXCITED!! :D I have a host family & a host sister!!! :D :D!!! If you don't know where Ishigaki, Okinawa, you can turn your attention to the map below. 
I'll be staying where that little red circle is. :D I'm so happy!! Ishigaki looks like paradise!  It has beautiful crystal blue oceans and awesome beaches! I"m so ready! Bring it on Ishigaki! :] 
Unfortunately that's all the information I have about my host family. I'm just happy I know I have one! :D I'll post more about my host family once I get more information! :] 

Oh...and my cat decided to check to make sure the netbook I'll be using passess her inspections. xD

 
=^-^=

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!!! I kept refreshing this page and I was just about to turn off my computer when - VIOLA! - new post!!!! Say hi to Yumi for me and post your host family info!!! NOW!!!!!!!! Hahaha, just kidding. Only two school days left, and tomorrow is our last junior lunch together! Can I cry? I'm going to miss you sooo much!!!!!

Becca said...

IAMSOHAPPY. Seriously, you're going to have so much fun! I hope your host family is superduper awesome! Don't forget to take lots of pictures of the people you meet and the places you go to so that we can see too!

Post a Comment